Wednesday 21 March 2012

Behind Blue Eyes and Sam The Record Man

I got an email last weekend from Anne Marie Klein asking me if she could use my photo of the Sam The Record Man shop in Toronto. Anne Marie wanted to use the photo on the Facebook page for her new Novel Behind Blue Eyes. The story starts in Sam's on summers day in 1978. For more info on the book and Anna Marie visit Behind Blue Eyes Facebook page or to purchase go to lulu.com. Of course I did say yes to Anne Marie with regards to the photo. Having spent quite a lot of time in Toronto, how could I ever have said no. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Keith. Your photo adds so much to the page, really. What a loss for our downtown to have this iconic store gone. So many memories of afternoons spent there perusing the racks.

    ReplyDelete