Sunday 29 March 2020

Test Transmission Archive Reel 39

Hi people its been 4 months since my last Test Transmission Archive Reel and to be honest not 100% sure when the next will be. Since the last mix my album Time to Dream But Never Seen came out on Castles in Space which was rather nice. Being as we are all stuck in doors thought I better get this one out there. Lots of goodies (not Tim Bill or Graham...nxt time) we have The Soulless Party, Revbjelde,, Plone, Space, The Ventures, Forest, Nick Drake, Diana Ross and The Supremes, Julie Driscoll, Echo and the `Bunnymen, The Gamma Children, Johanna M Beyer and loads more. If you would be interested in reading some of my ramblings then go to here
https://hauntedgeneration.co.uk/2020/03/12/keith-seatman-doctor-who-and-time-to-dream-but-never-seen/  a recent interview I did with the wonderful Mr Bob Fischer.
So thats it from me for now. Until the next one...all you please keep safe, and thankyou for listening over the years. TATA for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment