Sunday 25 March 2018

Buried Treasure Records, Revbjelde Remix album

Some time ago I got an email from the mighty Alan Gubby (Buried Treasure Records, Revbjelde) asking if I would be interested in remixing a Revbjelde track for a remix album that he had in mind. After I hesitated for about a second, I said yes please. So here we are a lot later and my remix of Revbjelde's track Cloister is now included in this Limited edition (100 copies) 16 track cd.  Featuring remixes from Revbjelde's 2017 debut LP by Assembled Minds, Time Attendant, The Twelve Hour Foundation, Keith Seatman, Zyklus & Revbjelde themselves. Also features remixes of Tony McPhee (The Groundhogs), Klaks, La Mort Subite plus rare downloads, live recordings & exclusive new material.  Very pleased (well chuffed is another word I would use) to have been asked to contribute to this project. 
Available from Bandcamp on or around 30th of April.



No comments:

Post a Comment