Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Lost Hour

I have been asked to play a 1 hour DJ set at The King St Tavern Southsea on March 30th. This is In connection with Portsmouth's annual community arts festival 'The Lost Hour', 'The King Street Tavern is providing a day long session of live acoustic music and dj vinyl sets around the theme of 'time (sort of) and the hours we lose'. Live acoustic music sets will be occurring throughout the day, interspersed with The Tavern's own collective of djs & record collectors, creating a timely sound-scape of sofa loafing beats, with strange finds and odd ditties. Confirmed Acoustic Performers include: Lee Adach, Rhys Evans, Jonny Bell  Rex Domino. DJs include: Keith Seatman (Hello, Thats me) Mr. Foot Matt Esau Rusty Sheriff  Saturday 30th March 1pm-8pm.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Will you record your set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to. But as I have found out before doing things like this, something always goes wrong.
    Tried to record my live set last year at the Green Door Store in Brighton. The recording contraption I was using stopped working 2 mins into the set.

    ReplyDelete