Thursday 13 October 2022

Test Transmission Archive Reel 50 with Mr Douglas E Powell

 

So here we are.....Test Transmission Archive Reel 50. When I started doing these a very long time ago (about 11 years) really did not expect to get this far. So to celebrate hitting 50 my guest mix this time round is from my friend singer song writer and occasional musical collaborator, contributor to my clunky old music...the mighty Mr Douglas E Powell who also records as Bellprover https://bellprover.bandcamp.com/.
Doug has supplied a wonderful mix which starts around 24 mins in. So this time round from myself and Mr Powell we have music from The Steve Miller Band, The Residents, Beak, Kool & The Gang, Ladyhawke, The Pop Group, Lalo Schifrin, Roberto Delgado & His Orchestra, Alessanda and the Atomic Crocus, Goldbug and a whole lot more. So until Archive reel 51 and maybe another guest, keep safe wrap up warm its gonna be a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment