Tuesday 13 April 2021

Clarks Wayfinder Moonshot Shoes

 Did I have a pair of Clarks Wayfinder Moonshot shoes????? I sure did and at the time I was well chuffed. The shoes were part of Clarks Wayfinder range (I had style 38) The original Wayfinder Range had animal tracks on the soles...but Moonshots had silver soles with moon craters (very practical) and a magnet in the heel??? The Magnet was a spare one in case you lost the one you would use to move the space capsule around on your Shoebox Moonscape Panorama (with added action space transfers). After a few short walks to school the silver soles were fairly scuffed and after a bit longer the Lunascape on the soles looked pretty knackered.  I remember being informed very sternly by my Mum that they were very expensive, and twice the price of the standard shoes I would normally get for the school year.
The following year no Moonshot Shoes


Not my Wayfinders.
Just the standard good value, should see me through the school year shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment