Tuesday 17 November 2020

Garden of Earthly Delights mix Friday 13th November

Here is my set/mix list from the recent Garden of Earthly Delights Show. Broadcast on CRMK Radio on Friday 13th November. A bit thank you to Shane for asking me to do another mix.

1 The Double Deckers - Theme from Double Deckers
2 Gary War - Highspeed Drift
3 Ivor Cutler - Darkness & The Path
4 Drew Mulholland - The Black Beacon
5 Ewen MacColl & Peggy Seeger - I Got Me Tight Black Jeans
6 Gary Bellington - Back In London (Sept Ballad)
7 Aphrodite's Child - The 4 Hoursemen
8 Blanck Mass - Chernobol
9 Monkees - Star Collector
10 Concretism - Dick and Stewart Opening Titles
11 Vashti Bunyan -  Diamond Day
12 Cate le Bon - Wild
13 Concretism - Dick and Stewart- Green Fields
14 Stranglers - Yellowcake UF6
15 Dynatones - The Fife Piper
16 Bellprover - I'd Like to Lodge a Complaint
17 Sonic Boom - I Can See Light Bend
18 Sly and the Family Stone - I Want To Take You Higher
19 William D Drake - Homesweet Homestead Hideaway

No comments:

Post a Comment