Saturday 29 August 2015

A Rest Before the Walk has Arrived Safe and Sound

Last week  I took delivery of my new album, A Rest Before the Walk.
Now furiously putting some in envelopes
and getting ready for October release date. 
The track listing is
We all had our Dreams, Strange Tales & Lost Paper Trails,
There’s Something Outside, Once More with the Whirligig,
Broken Folk*, Made by Sun and Ice,
Race you to the Top, Thinking Doing and Moving,
My Morning Ritual*, I Wish I Wish I Wish,
Waiting for Mr Fieldpole, Sun in Her Hand,
Along the Corridor 1st on the Left Room 2882,
A Rest Before the Walk*
All tracks written by Keith Seatman
except* Seatman & Powell
Music*
Keith Seatman.
Vocals/Lyrics*
Douglas E Powell.
Produced by Keith Seatman.
Additional production Jim Jupp.
Mastering by Jack Packer.
Additional voices Caitlin, Joshua.
Layout and design by Keith Seatman.
A Rest Before the Walk will be available as
CD and Digital download from Bandcamp
CD also available from The Ghost Box Shop
Catalogue number: ksa 005
Release date Oct, 2015.
Extracts from A Rest Before the Walk can be heard here

No comments:

Post a Comment